Saturday, May 28, 2011

Time for changes...

Time flies this actually requisite as time doesn't wait for anyone of us, we have been passing through all 4 years together now we are in da border of the 5th year, whereby the same probs happened in 3 years ago actually happened again , because of my immaturity cause the person who i loved the most need to suffer...i felt sorry for u my dear...i have caused too much of problems for u whereby after i had spoken to u...i found that i'm so immature caused so much of hardship for u...things that i could actually sort it out without goin thru a fight i make it such a big issue instead of being more considerate, i guess where is the prob i think that i have been thinking u owe me alot i did so much for u, no matter how imperfect,immature am i u will stil need to take it out from me rather than scolding me..therefore whenever u r scolding me i'm pissed off because my thinking was tht u r my husband, my love y can't u juz did ur best to make me happy instead of causing more probs in our relationship wanting to c my tears drop is tht wat u wan?? I have been too selfish, immature and even my thinking is not even considerate at all...i feel so embarrassed when i sit down quietly by myself to think of every words u told me before,y r u scolding me everyday when tht's juz a small matter...but since i have started to sort sum of da minor probs out i found tht u did alot for me n my future...u tend to make me more mature rather than everything i faced i shud b pissed off, lost my temper and etc...i remember that whenever the sum1 actually pissed me off once i would make recent complaint for mths..i have been criticising Wen Xin's act of immaturity but i doesn't seems any different from her though...wat makes me actually changed my mind is because of ur words u told me can u plz forgive n forgo all these unnecessary anger live happily, however i'm thinking what the hell!!! y u r not considerate at all? y can't u c her prob n stand on my side tht is not my prob u r my love y can't u stand on my shoe to think of the situation? I knew the prob and y u have this response now, because dis is not a massive prob of myself y do i need to consider it n being pissed off for? if she doesn't act or think maturely tht's her prob not mine...however, i tend to think tht u dun understand me, u r juz siding the others, in fact u r not u do not want me to be unhappy because of unnecessary stress..

Then, for Johnathan's case u keep telling me stop all da nonsense dun bother tht potato nose fella, leave him alone i told u no i will not, he keeps causing hardship for me i will not give him a peaceful life...then i end up facing a prob n i realise is unnecessary for me to even get agitated by his immature conducts..actually u were right..tons more actually, i shud have listen to ur advise but u noe me i wanted to be pampered by u instead being scolded or screwed by u..but now i noe y do u need to do all these to me instead of pampering me i knew now if i have been more nature n my mindset is diff now u would pamper me no more scolding n screwing me..


i'm determined to change for a better person and wait for time to come to tell u baby let's gave each other another chance, and this time v will looking forward for our marriage ya..i will not leave u once i got all da probs sorted out..because no1 would ever did the same as wat u have did for me..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment