Monday, May 30, 2011

3rd day 30th May 2011

It has been the 3rd day, i called u up to tell u come to my hse n have dinner together u agreed i was so happy, but end up u did not join too because u had fall sleep..so i was ok because u were tired i understand u have been  goin up and down the whole day..den i went to Pasar Malam wif aunties, whereof after da walk we went to Kayu for tea, tot tht u wouldn't wake up so wanna tapao roti for u..but u actually got up at about 11 sumthing, so  after sending my mom home i went over to ur hse grab all my stuff back home..i really dunno wat shud i do tht v do not have to suffer anymore..i have did my best but u end up telling me tht u dunno whether u shud b wif me because u dun wan every 3 years the same issues will happen..actually i do understand ur feeling as i have hurt u deeply for twice u wil need to protect urself from being hurt by me..i told u instead of suffering like tht y don't we juz have a separation so tht u won't b suffering..u sseems to b disagreed but i feel bad when i look at ur face full wif tears..i juz wan to mitigate the pain to da less..u told me tht u will need time to consider how r v suppose to continue carried our relationship..do u noe how suffer am i tht? i think u dunno actually if is a clear separation or getting back together i wish to have a clear answer from u..i'm suffering like hell i dunno how shud i face u n how shud i actually face our relationship are v still attached or v r juz fren? u wanna be wif me but u r afraid, i'm suffering like hell..i dunno wat shud i do to make things better..i have decided tht v shud juz chill off n when u r ready then v wil get back together..i actually wish tht tomorrow u wil fetch me back from work, but if is fate tht u can't fetch me den i guess mayb v shud really consider our relationship whether v still need to continue or rather juz b a fren..

No comments:

Post a Comment