Sunday, May 29, 2011

2nd day 30th May 2011

Today is the 2nd day of the cooling off, last night i went to have dinner wif my relatives at Sg Buloh Restaurant Yuen Hoor sum random seafood restaurant, kinda miss last year u were there eating wif us, peeling off crab's shell for me..how silly am i yesterday my whole shirt full wif da crab's sauce because i'm alwiz pampered by u never got a chance to peel the shell, of coz it makes tons of jokes out of it..da crab actually drop on me..it was funny now i realise how much i needed u by my side, u meant alot for me dear..yesterday che yan younger sis (YK) wanted to have a same ride wif me n inn i actually denied her rights which i dunno whether i did da right thing or not, as is kinda mean all i was thinking was tht if anything happened to her how r v supposed to tell it to her parents as everyone knows how 'princess' is she, tht's a burden for a person who actually sit in da same car as her..end up she still got up in the car because her parents already left her..then she sat in the same table as me also but Aunty Lily actually sat beside her, i look at da way she behaved i was like....... so big d stil can't managed to get dishes for herself sit there til Aunty Lily wil need to serve her..it was kinda pathetic to me..i didn't help her out because i was sitting kinda far from her ash she is juz opposite me, am i mean? i dunno u told me before dun care about her, i dun get pissed off or agitated by her behaviour anymore as i dun think there's a need, even her parents i rarely tok to them, i have ntg to tok to them instead of craping here n there.

Actually i separated wif u i suddenly found out there are plenty things i dun get to c before dis i could c it clearly, i have no more topic wif them, got ntg to tok as before anymore..i dunno whether i'm angry or anything...no clue..anyway..i'm still far from the date my dear..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment